Skip to content

SAA Record Claims Procedure & Form

To claim a record archers must beat an existing record, equalling a record will not count.

All claims must be submitted to the County Records Officer within 6 weeks from the date of the shoot.

Please ensure that claims are submitted with an SAA Claim form clearly stating the round and where appropriate age group along with a copy of the results sheet or score sheets (see below).

Record Status (UKRS/WRS) Shoot Category

Any claim for a Record Status (R/S UKRS/WRS) shoot must be accompanied by the official results , claims without official results cannot be accepted.

Results must state the shoot was R/S

Please note website links to results will not be accepted- therefore ensure you include the actual results and NOT a link.